The 'It' Summer Hat Hairdo

Monday, June 5, 2017




As the weather has been pretty glorious lately, I've been wearing my trusty hat pretty much every single day with my hair all messy and flowing in the air. But since it quickly got pretty hot, this past weekend, I took Gaby's advice and tried her simple half-braided ponytail that is made for summer-hat-weather. It looks beautiful from under the brim and it keeps my neck all cool on those hot summer days. Love!

Here is the full tutorial, if you fancy trying it out too...

P.S: Go-to summer straw hats for under $35!
P.P.S: Plus, a nifty little guide to understated summer in style.

(Photos by The Vault Files)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty and easy. Thanx for sharing

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure:) Glad you like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk