Are you good in giving advice? A few days ago I spotted John's awesome list of 30 pieces of advice he wished he’d received in his mid-twenties. The list is full of amazing little gems that made me think: 'oh boy, wish someone had told me that a few years ago' :) So today I’d like to share a few that hit the spot with me and add a handful of my own that I wish I had known when I was in my teens and 20s.
* slow down
* it’s ok to not know
* eat alone in restaurants (I figured that one out just this year)
* accept your story
* don’t be concerned with what others think of you
* and toss your scale
And here are 5 pieces of advice I added:
* life is made of little moments, so sometimes stop and enjoy them
* be fearless
* it’s ok to get burned
* you don’t have to have a plan
* coffee is your friend just don’t overuse it
My favourite advice I have ever received is: 'it’s not about the finished product it's about the journey, so embrace it.'
Now your turn: what is the best piece of advice you have ever given or received? What would you add to the list? Let’s chat! xo
P.S: You can read his full list here.
P.P.S: And all about making your marriage very happy :)
(Thanks to the lovely Monica. Photos via A well traveled woman)