Little Moments

Monday, July 9, 2012

A friend reminded me this morning that life is made of little moments, so I thought I share a few that I am hoping to enjoy this week. First up, stolen smooches, because they are the most special.

Chocolate stash from licking melted chocolate spatula while baking brownies...

A quiet morning with a paper in my kitchen. Don't you just love the smell of freshly printed paper? (My favourite time is about 7 am when Balazs is still sleeping and the whole apartment building is just waking up).

And the last one, a blissful swim in a lake just outside of the city. I love when the water is cool enough to give goosebumps but warm enough to swim in.

Darlings, your turn. What are the few little moments you're hoping to enjoy this week? xo

(Photos via Caitlin, Lyla and Blu, Kinfolk and Julia Brokaw)

16 comments:

vintch said...

aah all of the pictures made my soul smile. thank you for the monday pick-me-up:)

HiLLjO said...

I can SMELL some of these pictures! The smoochies are adorable. :o)

I like the little moments with my kitties and when Shawn comes home, that little 'skip' and then race that my heart does hearing his truck door.

Melisande said...

ahh i love this post! i so agree with you. my favorite little moment is early in the morning, drinking my coffee and checking blogs, before my boyfriend is awake. it's so quiet and peaceful.

Vintage Market Place said...

awww, great things to look forward to.

i love getting up before everyone and sitting with the tv low and watching the morning world news. The house is quite and the kitties are comforting.
I hope to take a dip in the pool this week it is so hot it is almost too hot to get to the pool.
and that first sip of coffee to start my day...I always look forward to that moment ;)
Amy

Dancing Branflake said...

Making the final edit of a draft for my novel, taking walks, and sharing some precious things on the blog. Thanks for reminding me it's going to be a great week.

Diana Mieczan said...

aww...vintch:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, that first sip, indeed. I am so looking forward to tomorrow morning now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds fantastic, Tiffany:)

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Thank you for this inspiration. I'll be on the look out for more little pleasures throughout my day.
Lisa x

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

I look forward to my Hubs giving my butt a squeeze each morning....heee, heee.

Lisa x

siddathornton said...

the newspaper one makes me wish i was a morning person - maybe one day...

- lauren

little t said...

Ah I want all of these things!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Lisa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lauren :)

tutusandtea said...

I just love approaching my week with these lovely thoughts and moments to inspire my priorities... fabulous photos and precious moments.... Enjoy your week!

Martaaa said...

ohh, the pictures are amazing. and this is true, because little moments matter the most...

Marta @ An Interesting Distraction

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk